★★★★★ | Start from $199.99 | Free Shipping available
ROAR Approval pending
What comes in the box?
All editions come with
- XR10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires (See Edition package schedule below)
- (2) x cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- Dual capacitors
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
Edition package schedule
(P/N | SKU)
||13 AWG (racing)|
|Secondary Extended power switch||Included||Included||Included||Option
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
* The external standard cappack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs. For full protection, recommend to use HOBBYWING SMT-MLCC capacitor banks (purchase separately)
|ID||Xerun XR10 PRO ESC - Generation 2|
30112605 (Elite) | 30112606 (Passion)
30112607 (Rejuvenator) | 30112608 (Stealth)
|Application||Brushless motor system for 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Cars & Buggies Racing, Splash proof|
|Input Voltage||2S LiPo/5-6 Cell NiMH|
|Wires & Connectors||Standard: 12AWG 200mm
North America edition: 13AWG 200mm (30112609)
|Programming device||LCD program box
WiFi Express Module (available through Firmware update)
|Firmware||LCD Program box via USB software (PC only)
OTA available by WiFi Express (iOS / Android) - coming soon
|Size & Weight||37.5X30.9X32.5mm|
|Motor spec recommendation||
1/10th Touring Car≥4.5T